Air Combat Flight Simulator Games

PCNoob2

Daemon Poster
Does anyone know any good games of this type?

After seeing that Dogfights on the History Channel the other day I want to try my hand at some aerial combats :D

Red Baron is a really old game i used to play which has dogfights and stuff, it was cool back in it's day. I'm sure you could get some good fps outa it.

microsoft combat flight simulator 3 is garbage.
to get ADF u just can give bullshit information about where you live.

meh ive played it before and its just not realistic enough.... the explosions are horrible :p but ummm IL2 sturmovik is a kickass game :) the damage is sooo real like they blow off one of your engines and u r still flying and stuff and its on fire :)

borat_sagdiyev said:
meh ive played it before and its just not realistic enough.... the explosions are horrible

MS Flight Simulator isn't an aerial dogfighting game. It lets you create new aircraft designs and test them to see how they'd perform in real life. Spending time on something that's of no use to someone who wants to test their design would be a waste of time for the developers. :p

Denier-of-Soup said:
MS Flight Simulator isn't an aerial dogfighting game. It lets you create new aircraft designs and test them to see how they'd perform in real life. Spending time on something that's of no use to someone who wants to test their design would be a waste of time for the developers. :p
Microsoft COMBAT flight simulator. :D

Back
Top Bottom