Ahh here we go

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
In 1hour and 45mins my teeth will be getting ripped out..

omg i hate dentist... getting 2 teeth extracted.. my filling ripped out last year and my nervs are showing , it ripped my other one and it really really kills when I eat/drink anything with suger in, I was crying last night in pain, had to get some codeine from the doctor and he put me in a dentist appointment today..

shooting me pants :)

got it out lol, he numbed it 5x , he kept asking if my bottom of my teeth was numb, I said no, so he shot me 5x , 4x with a numb needle and he said the last is a special one.. my god, none of it hurt, it was a quick one whohoho 2 back teeth out , feels so much better no pain now

I've had 9 teeth pulled....

When I was 13 I got braces and had to have 4 molars pulled to make room for my other teeth to be straightened out, along with those came 1 lingering baby tooth. Not real painful, I got the shots and all that but I was awake for the whole thing and I hated it.

When I was 17 I had to get my wisdom teeth out because they were impacted and hurting and I had infection bubbles on my gums that were very painful. I went to a maxillofacial surgeon for this one. Basically he put me out and I didn't wake up until it was almost over....no pain at all, it was good.

I've had 9 teeth pulled...

Coincidentally, I found a picture of Tommy Boy
IFWT_no_teeth.png

It will probably slowly bleed for a while. But if it's bleeding nicely, give doc a ring. Once the numbness wears off it won't be so pleasant. Careful what you eat too, might make it bleed again... And don't use straws. I had my Wisdom teeth out a few years ago, it wasn't too bad though in my case.

thanx superman , you are superman after all, come save me lol

It's stopped slowly, numbess has gone , 3hours and 30mins it took to go :), i can feel abit of my gum come off towards my other tooth if i move it with my tongue, it flaps back onto the other tooth tho.. it seems alot better now.. only thing now is just to get use to it.. I'm drinking warm soup, some milk also.. everytime i drink i do it on the left side just to keep stuff away..

Man, if I had to get like 4-5 ripped out, I'd say to smash them all out with a mace and stick me with those fake teeth things...I don't know how you call them.

It'd be perfect, since I would be a teeth floor racer champion :p

Back
Top Bottom