Age of Empires 3 Demo

I'v been waiting for this one for a while ;) its got a GREAT physics engine in it (The Havok)

Yeah, the new physics involved in the gameplay and lighting is what makes this one stand out. It is based on Age of Mythology engine because ensemble didn't want to totally scrap it and start over from scratch.

It will be the sequel to the Age of Empires II where different countries are trying to take over the New World (America). I watched all the demos and it's a must have game. It's expected to come out around Thanksgiving but they said hopefully sooner.

Hot Damn thats a fine looking game, what system specs do you guys reckon youll need to run it at the screenshot level

Well they said it wasnt going to take a ungoddly system to run im guessing any 128mb card with be able to run it pretty nice.

Well, Ensemble hopes to have this game available for all PC type including the new budget PCs. Now here's the good part...

Quote Dave Pottinger, the lead programmer of the game and the director of technology at Ensemble Studios:

"Age 3 will support fixed-function cards, all the way up to the newer shader model 3.0 cards. Obviously, the better your machine, the nicer your game will look. I would easily expect that the game has enough high-end graphical features that most folks won't be able to crank it all the way up right away. The hardware still has a bit of catching up to do."

The hardware still has a bit of catching up to do?!?!? Yeehaw, just how good is this game? I'm looking forward to it. Break out the 7800GTX.

Buh, why does everything advance so quickly my X800pro is not even 10months old and its out of date

Back
Top Bottom