Again, People cant handle themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys are freaking out because NEED WOW NOW spoiled a game, so you dig a hole and throw him in, ANYBODY, who really thought that what NEED WOW NOW was stupid, go to hell, because ITS JUST A GAME. grow up and get over it. if you care about the game so much then dont bother browsing the internet, every where you go there is spoilers, and i know you guys are smart enough to know that.

GROW UP! you guys are saying that NEED WOW NOW just screwed his foruming here because he spoiled halo 3 for a couple of people. Seriously guys you make fun of someone because he spoiled a game for you, honestly i think you guys are assholes, because you care so much about a game that it takes over your mind.

NEED WOW NOW ignore these people because there idiots who cant get over a game and cant tell right from wrong.

Thelis, that was the final straw, you argued with brook in ANOTHER thread and clearly didnt care about NEED WOW NOW's thread. AND you mocked him by editing his thread title the way you did, dont bother trying to change it back because ive got a screen, David will have a PM waiting for him in a while

NOW! my thread gets locked because a mod things im wrong:confused:

also people cant handle themselves in a thread because god knows what. they just keep arguing about why a mod can\cant ban another mod in a thread about a mature section, and mods dont realize thats off topic:confused: i dont get it, what am i missing, just all of a sudden people just decided to just argue there asses in threads that its totally off topic, and mods are acting likes its ok to do that, i argue, when its ON TOPIC, of course i do because i love to :D , but when its not your thread, and has nothing to do with the one at hand, thats when its NOT OK and i dont do that.

i dont even see why im posting this because it will probably get locked, or brook will say something then 10 people will be like WTF YOUR WRONG, YOUR A SHIT MOD, GET THE EFF OUTTA DIS FORUM!!

Well for a start i can see why your other thread got locked and if i remember correctly the mod agreed with you but decided it was gonna start an argument which is most probably would have done ,

I agree that the people getting mad at needwownow are stupid and need to read titles before they enter threads but is there a need for a thread like this ? as far as i can see the spoiler is gone now and its all finished so no need to bring it back up again

As for the other arguments thing i disagree with you this needs sorting once and for all , Brookfield keeps doing stuff people disagree with and its got too much for some people and he needs to just accept he is wrong and makes mistakes but he never does , even when like 5 people tell him he is wrong , i think people have got sick of just taking his shit and letting him get away with it and need to say something

If i mod thinks thats acceptable then their decision is final as far as i am concerned , if you disagree maybe you ought to say something to the mod who you think has made a wrong decision , or tell david you think they are wrong
What are you saying all off a sudden we cant tell a mod that they are wrong cos if thats the case i am outta here I have never seen anyone say he is a shit mod and he needs to leave so i dont know where that is coming from ?

As for the other arguments thing i disagree with you this needs sorting once and for all , Brookfield keeps doing stuff people disagree with and its got too much for some people and he needs to just accept he is wrong and makes mistakes but he never does , even when like 5 people tell him he is wrong , i think people have got sick of just taking his shit and letting him get away with it and need to say something

so do i, but arguing about it in other peoples threads is what i dont like ;), thats why i tried to make an argument thread, but it turned into a joke thread because thelis posted a funny vid or something like that.

so do i, but arguing about it in other peoples threads is what i dont like ;), thats why i tried to make an argument thread, but it turned into a joke thread because thelis posted a funny vid or something like that.

Well the origonal mature section thread was thelis's anyway and he has decided the arguments in there is fine so i dont see any problem about it ,

And in a way the arguments are proving why we cant have a mature section around here

you guys are freaking out because NEED WOW NOW spoiled a game, so you dig a hole and throw him in, ANYBODY, who really thought that what NEED WOW NOW was stupid, go to hell, because ITS JUST A GAME. grow up and get over it. if you care about the game so much then dont bother browsing the internet, every where you go there is spoilers, and i know you guys are smart enough to know that.

GROW UP! you guys are saying that NEED WOW NOW just screwed his foruming here because he spoiled halo 3 for a couple of people. Seriously guys you make fun of someone because he spoiled a game for you, honestly i think you guys are assholes, because you care so much about a game that it takes over your mind.

NEED WOW NOW ignore these people because there idiots who cant get over a game and cant tell right from wrong.

Thelis, that was the final straw, you argued with brook in ANOTHER thread and clearly didnt care about NEED WOW NOW's thread. AND you mocked him by editing his thread title the way you did, dont bother trying to change it back because ive got a screen, David will have a PM waiting for him in a while

NOW! my thread gets locked because a mod things im wrong:confused:

also people cant handle themselves in a thread because god knows what. they just keep arguing about why a mod can\cant ban another mod in a thread about a mature section, and mods dont realize thats off topic:confused: i dont get it, what am i missing, just all of a sudden people just decided to just argue there asses in threads that its totally off topic, and mods are acting likes its ok to do that, i argue, when its ON TOPIC, of course i do because i love to :D , but when its not your thread, and has nothing to do with the one at hand, thats when its NOT OK and i dont do that.

i dont even see why im posting this because it will probably get locked, or brook will say something then 10 people will be like WTF YOUR WRONG, YOUR A SHIT MOD, GET THE EFF OUTTA DIS FORUM!!

Why do you care so much? Just let it be instead of trying to bring something up that is old news. Try to be productive to the community, instead of starting shit.

And in a way the arguments are proving why we cant have a mature section around here

Who ever said Thelis was the one who did it? Do I like the thread being taken over? No. But if something wasn't right, then he (the mod who made the action) should be told. Usually it only takes up a few posts. Nothing to get worked up over.

Arrizx insulted my mom... I just couldn't let it go lol. Basically we started kidding around. I never posted any vids in there bud.

As for the maturity thread, I made it in hopes of actually giving some addition to the forum. However, Maurice felt the need to start talking crap to members there so I told him that he was wrong. He decided to keep the argument up, so I brought up some points against him. Again, that was my thread, and I think it is fine.

valid point but in the future, just ignore him, it would help loads, i know i dont want to be in a forum where threads turn into arguments

Just listen to yourselves, why the hell are you making a big deal about little things. I dont know what exactly happened but wow. I have worse problems to deal with in my life then starting fights on CF.

^^ i agree some ppl have to get different hobby's :p

TY all who defended me and........ i think some one changed my pass cuz when i went to log in it was changed
im ok now that i that i got a bit happy in my martial arts test toady
(instructor said that if that was the black belt test i would have passed ^-^)

and heres another thing which i think all members of this forum need to do
THE RULES
EVERYONE has got to read em again

when i see some thread get locked and such i want one thing
a QUOTE from the thread for the RULES supporting that action
who thinks that should b set?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom