Computer Forums

Computer Forums (http://www.computerforums.org/forums/)
-   Social Lounge | Off Topic (http://www.computerforums.org/forums/social-lounge-off-topic/)
-   -   Advice on Women: Age (http://www.computerforums.org/forums/social-lounge-off-topic/advice-women-age-160251.html)

Jenox 04-05-2007 06:33 PM

Advice on Women: Age
 
This thread is NOT about, "I need help with a girl" blah blah blah. I can handle that. However, I want to know if it's morally and potentially ethically wrong/right for me to date someone, not 'substantially' lower age then myself, but, what we would consider 'out of the norm'. First and foremost, I like dating younger women, it puts myself in the spot to be the provider, such as funds and transportation and the like, also it makes myself the more mature person in the relationship, and for me, this is a BIG thing.

So, me being 18, what would we consider, as a culture, the RIGHT age for a cut off limit?

EDIT: Dj-Chris I expect damn good stories from you should you read this. =D

macbook 04-05-2007 06:34 PM

Re: Advice on Women: Age
 
16 i would say is your cut off, or an old 15

i think that its not always about the age as such, however the maturity of the girl. because i have friends, one girl is 2 years younger than another, but you would never know....

hope this helps

Jenox 04-05-2007 06:36 PM

Re: Advice on Women: Age
 
It does help to say the least. It's just, well, me being of the Male sex, if it's attractive: I want it. Regardless of age. *sigh* Horndog or not, I like dating women, plain and simple. So, i want to know, cut off in age limit. I hate dating older women, really do. They're, well, bitchy to say the least. But thanks mac book for the input. =)

muz 04-05-2007 06:37 PM

Re: Advice on Women: Age
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by macbook
16 i would say is your cut off, or an old 15

i think that its not always about the age as such, however the maturity of the girl. because i have friends, one girl is 2 years younger than another, but you would never know....

hope this helps

yeah i would say 16 , i dunno about us law but in the uk that would also be fully legal

also yeah i would agree that maturity would be a big factor cos say she is 16 but acts like a 14 yo still then that could be annoyin

Jenox 04-05-2007 06:38 PM

Re: Advice on Women: Age
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by muz379
yeah i would say 16 , i dunno about us law but in the uk that would also be fully legal

also yeah i would agree that maturity would be a big factor cos say she is 16 but acts like a 14 yo still then that could be annoyin

Very valid points. however, the girl/s I'm after are 15. They are HOTTTT by all sense of the word. me wants teh touch. :D

Anubis1980 04-05-2007 06:39 PM

Re: Advice on Women: Age
 
Age doesnt really matter i dont think, its up to u, do what u want to do and sod the world lol. I quite fancy dating an older lady :D any takers???? hee hee.

Just seen ur newer post, i find older women tend to be much less bitchy than the younger ones, i was 23 and dating an 18 year old and my god, cud she go on and on and on, nasty woman lol

88 04-05-2007 06:40 PM

Re: Advice on Women: Age
 
whatever's legal dude that's all I can say but there isnt much else I can say because I have only dated women my age or older. I find the shear immaturity of younger girls to be repulsive so I wouldnt consider spending more than one night with a younger girl.

Jenox 04-05-2007 06:40 PM

Re: Advice on Women: Age
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anubis1980
Age doesnt really matter i dont think, its up to u, do what u want to do and sod the world lol. I quite fancy dating an older lady :D any takers???? hee hee.

Just seen ur newer post, i find older women tend to be much less bitchy than the younger ones, i was 23 and dating an 18 year old and my god, cud she go on and on and on, nasty woman lol


maybe it's because I haven't experienced enough of the older side to women. They just get bossy and bitchy, and for me, thats a turn off. If she's bossy, she's being shown the door. Plain and simple.

^Mike^ 04-05-2007 06:50 PM

Re: Advice on Women: Age
 
Well, you have to put your mind in the parents shoes. If you want to date a girl that is younger than you, or date a girl of any age you should always talk to the parents in the beginning of the relationship, the parents like this and that helps them trust you. I've only stayed in my age group myself just to be safe.

Jenox 04-05-2007 06:56 PM

Re: Advice on Women: Age
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ^Mike^
Well, you have to put your mind in the parents shoes. If you want to date a girl that is younger than you, or date a girl of any age you should always talk to the parents in the beginning of the relationship, the parents like this and that helps them trust you. I've only stayed in my age group myself just to be safe.

yeah with the legal barrier I face it makes things complicated. But the parent idea is very intelligent to say the least. :)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:03 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0