Adderall

Spec

Fully Optimized
Anyone ever done adderall trippin? Dont say "YOUR GONNA DIE" or "your a stupid druggy" please because frankly. I am NOT a druggy. I tryed some speed (sulpher salt) aka adderall and i stayed up ALL night..i did two essays and a whole take home test within 5 hours and aced all of them... anyone else have this kind of experience? I couldnt feel my legs throughought the thing either..it was relaxing actually.

I've used it before. I crammed a terms worth of work into the 18 hours it kept me up. I still failed the class, but I did pretty well on the final.

yeah lol. very nice. yeah im still up, and im crashing a little bit.. so i hope my crash aint terrible.

Umm. . .

We do not condone the use of drugs here.

Doesn't mention that in the rules, nor are we legally bound to stop discussion. Also, this is talking about a perscription drug. Like other ADHD stimulants, it has alot of the affects of speed, and makes alot of people stay up for insane amounts of time. I took a simmilar drug that was perscribed and had to stop taking it because I turned into a zombie that didn't eat or sleep.

aderall is prescribed to people with ADHD. I am prescribed it and take it everyday. If you are prescribed it you don't really get the effects of speed but instead it actually works the opposite. but your right DJ Chris is does make you stop eating if you don't stay on a regular diet. I am never hungry but have a daughter who is only a year old so I eat at the same times as her everyday which keeps me conscious of when I have to eat even though I don't have an appetite.

Doesn't mention that in the rules, nor are we legally bound to stop discussion. Also, this is talking about a perscription drug. Like other ADHD stimulants, it has alot of the affects of speed, and makes alot of people stay up for insane amounts of time. I took a simmilar drug that was perscribed and had to stop taking it because I turned into a zombie that didn't eat or sleep.

exactly my point, i already messaged david about your attitude towards everything lately atomic. Do NOT -rep me because im stating my opinion, and know im not "Bashing" You. You really need to stop this, there is alot more threads than this that i would deem innapropriate. thanks.

aderall is prescribed to people with ADHD. I am prescribed it and take it everyday. If you are prescribed it you don't really get the effects of speed but instead it actually works the opposite. but your right DJ Chris is does make you stop eating if you don't stay on a regular diet. I am never hungry but have a daughter who is only a year old so I eat at the same times as her everyday which keeps me conscious of when I have to eat even though I don't have an appetite.

yeah i made myself fall asleep around 5am to get an hour of sleep, i woke up..had an energy drink, drug was still working and i wasnt hungry at all

I was taking ritalin which made me not eat or sleep, not aderall. But after taking it for a while, I would only sleep 3-4 hours at max as well as never eat. I became very unergetic, unhealthily skinny and was constantly tired but never could fall asleep.

I agree with you but to be fair, noone ever closes the marijuana threads that sometimes pop up.

agreed. Thats why i thought this was appropriate, BY FAR more appropriate than a weed thread.

I was taking ritalin which made me not eat or sleep, not aderall. But after taking it for a while, I would only sleep 3-4 hours at max as well as never eat. I became very unergetic, unhealthily skinny and was constantly tired but never could fall asleep.

when i did fall asleep i kept waking up every5 mins..i know how that feels.

Back
Top Bottom