accounts

I wish. I've always been tempted to ask but never have gotten around it. I know their was talk of creating a bigger guru. Like around post 5000.

It's junior member (50 posts I think?), then member(100?), then senior member(500), then guru(1000). My memory is kinda funky as to when you get each rank, but whatever.

yep acdc do rock ........ there is also a moderator (mod) wich have to be picked by david (the crator/admin/owner of this site)

winterfreshpwnz said:
It's junior member (50 posts I think?), then member(100?), then senior member(500), then guru(1000). My memory is kinda funky as to when you get each rank, but whatever.

Yep, those are the correct post amounts

I though it was 25 for junior member? no? Member is 100, senioer member is 500, and guru 1000. yeah...? ah well... I forgot. Yeah. edit nm.. yeah, I think it's 50.

Computergen said:
And i wonder who zane it....says hes an admin with 13 post :p

Zane is a good friend of Davids that was given admin rights in order to help David clear up some issues with the site.

Computergen said:
And i wonder who zane it....says hes an admin with 13 post :p

He's some dude that David wants to show the admin. In other words, David is showing Zane the ropes of being an Admin... yeah...

Back
Top Bottom