:)

Dude, it's been a long time since i seen you on here. It's good to see you again my friend.

Us members here were just discussing about old members becoming more active again. It's almost like a reunion.. ;)

Well hello yourself!

I don't think you've been active since I've been a member here, but I remember reading quite a few of your posts whilst digging.

Things have changed quite a bit over the years but still (mostly) the same, from what I can tell at least. A little slow going from the 'regulars' you would be familiar with but most still pop in every now and then.

Welcome back.

Thank you all :)

I recoginise you iPwn but its possible I have just visited in the time I haven't been logged in.

A lot has sure changed. I feel like my computer skills are back to square one again.
My computer is still the old beast in my sig, and I haven't done much updating at all.
I could do with a new computer, but this one still works, and it might not be as fast as an i7, but it gets the job done.

The only other 2 computers I own are running in that Konami dance machine I bought. Ancient hardware in one of them. Were talking Sony PS1esque hardware, running on the Konami board called the 573, which runs all the old DDR games, and runs off a 32MB flash cart as well as a CD

I then have a Core 2 DUO running ITG (In The Groove) also plugged into the machine which runs off a Nvidia FX5200, ouch, and 2GB of DDR 1, ouch again

My Youtube channel actually has me playing some songs (plan to do more) but I've had a bad leg for a month :( Not sure what is wrong with it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/iKaGe01/videos

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm pretty new here, but I just wanted to say Happy Christmas to you all! And once again, thanks for helping me out Kage.

Very festive Mr Mixx, and thanks Firedust :)

Merry Christmas to all

Back
Top Bottom