Banned
Marrage.

Weird things going on,
Men are getting married to MEN.
Women are getting married to WOMEN
Oh my God what next,
A very mixed up world.
:rolleyes:

i don't believe that same-sex marriges are right, but they are here anyway, and i think that people should still treat homosexual people fairly.

I also believe that this subject of same-sex marriges has been going on too long. I am kind getting tired of hearing about it.:(

i think you right dave, that's the problem with freedom.
people take it 4-granted. then as life goes on it get's more twisted as it's expressed more towards the darkside....

David Lindon said:
I think each to his own. No one has the right to dicate to others.
GOD created Adam[male]Eve[female] If it was 2 men or 2 women you wouldn't have made this post.
Yes people can be friends and even sleep together.But i won't sit still for adopting innocent children.
Happy Fathers Day and to all the Moms who pampered them today.
:)

Your religious beliefs do not impose on my freedoms. I'm gay, perhaps the only one here that I know of so far, and I think your religion has no right to dictate what I can or cannot do. I also don't like your poll. Gay or straight couples alike should be able to have marriage.

everyone can decid them selves, persionally i love women . But if someone goes for me , let em as long as everyone can treat people fairly then its o.k .

Re: Marrage.

bluto said:
Weird things going on,
Men are getting married to MEN.
Women are getting married to WOMEN
Oh my God what next,
A very mixed up world.
:rolleyes:

This may be an opinion but it's unacceptable here. Go find a group of freaks who think the same way as you. I suppose you are racist aswell? Can't believe the staff allowing this!! Less than a day back and hes already being prejudice! Everyone has a right to an opinion but when it may offend others - especially now we have a gay member in our forum, I'm not saying we have to treat him special or anything but what is this for a welcome? Giancarlo has already stated he's not happy with the poll/thread, I have no problems at all with gays I have many gay friends they are great fun.

People need to open their minds stop being so homophobic, I imagine Bluto is very uncomfortable with his sexuality, hehehe. Trying to cover up something Bluto? Don't worry.. We understand.

Thanks man, well in this world people have a problem with being accepting of others particularly when they are gay. I know that for a fact for all the crap I went through in high school. I was called a "fag" on numerous occassions and made fun of. I'm just asking for equal rights, tis all. Yeah Bluto is probably gonna be uncomfortable with me here now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom