700 posts, going for 1000, 2000, sold!!!

Computer Head

Fully Optimized
Well it only took 14 months :rolleyes: but I have hit 700 posts, maybe in some time I will actually be a guru.:eek: :D

Yes, continue working towards the Guru status and the goodness to the community of CF :) I remember when I made Guru status, I was very exuberant. It is a good feeling to have.

Well it only took 14 months :rolleyes: but I have hit 700 posts, maybe in some time I will actually be a guru.:eek: :D
Well, at your present average rate of 1.77 posts a day, it'll take til September 2008 to reach 1000, plod on, time passes quicker than you think, but well done!! :)

Well, at your present average rate of 1.77 posts a day, it'll take til September 2008 to reach 1000, plod on, time passes quicker than you think, but well done!! :)

Well that was because I had my time off from the forum :(. At one time I was averaging 59 posts a day. I think it won't be long if I just keep up and stick around. Since my forum is dead, I have time here!!! :D But aside from that, thanks everybody!!!

Well that was because I had my time off from the forum :(. At one time I was averaging 59 posts a day. I think it won't be long if I just keep up and stick around. Since my forum is dead, I have time here!!! :D But aside from that, thanks everybody!!!
Yeah, I only said it as a joke:) my guess now is this September, I'd be pleased to see you as a Guru, next step a mod maybe?, er what happened to your forum then?

Back
Top Bottom