5 Things?

Dark Night

BSOD
If you guys had to get out of your house or lease because of a reason life a fire or a hurricane, what would be five things you would take? Doesn't have to be in order.

1. A picture of my mom
2. Martial Art belt and certificate showing my rank
3. Cell Phone
4. Water and food
5. Eagles and Phillie ext.

A backup flash drive of all my documents, my wallet with ID, Social, and Birth Certificate and my cell phone. Edit for Jesusfrk yes I'll be leaving in my car.

1. Car
2. Wallet with social inside
3. Flash Drive (Important doc's)
4. Birth Certificate
5. Cell phone

Insurance will take care of the rest of my stuff.

So, you guys going to walk or something?

1. Car
2. Wallet
3. Laptop
4. SS Card
5. dunno, I guess something else important

I have a fireproof lock box with all my important documents in it so I'd grab that, then my laptop, then my dog, then make sure my family was out safe as well.

If you guys had to get out of your house or lease because of a reason life a fire or a hurricane, what would be five things you would take? Doesn't have to be in order.

1. A picture of my mom
2. Martial Art belt and certificate showing my rank
3. Cell Phone
4. Water and food
5. Eagles and Phillie ext.

Why would you need your belt and certificate?

....You shouldn't take martial arts to show off how good you are. You should take it as a life constructing process. Besides, it's always more fun in a fight when you surprise them with your fighting skill ;)

Why would you need your belt and certificate?

....You shouldn't take martial arts to show off how good you are. You should take it as a life constructing process. Besides, it's always more fun in a fight when you surprise them with your fighting skill ;)
Or lack of... lol.

Well, if it was me, and I had a short time... I would back my truck right out side my window, and throw everything I could in there, lol.

idk if I could pick 5...
1. Pets
2.harddrive if I could get it in time, or just throw the whole case out the window into my truck
3.Swiss Army knife
4. as much diabetes supplys as I can
5. all the crap in my pockets(cell phone, wallet, keys, insulin pump, glucose monitor, candy...)
5. might need a pillow sometime...
5.throw some books and magazines in my truck bed too.
5.I'll take my LCD monitor with me too, pillow will pad it.
5. and a surge protector, stormy weather, dont wanna fry a circuit, lol

Another advantage to my truck, lol. I can fit all kinds of crap in it. And still make a fast getaway, lol.

1 - Family
2 - Bible
3 - Social Security, Birth Certificate, and any other Important documents
4 - Box of pictures that are irreplaceable
5 - Keys to my truck

Back
Top Bottom