2.1 Speakers.

worshipme

Golden Master
I'm looking for a nice, good quality compact 2.1 speaker system. I have used my headset since I left my old setup behind when I was on Holiday. I've been using my headset since, but it's just not the same. I don't have a lot of money to spend as I want to buy an MX518 and a P180 as well. I suppose $50-60 absolute max. This will be used for music and gaming. I don't listen to my music that loud BTW.

the 5.1 on is good but what if he needs it for a small room like a dorm room where their is very little room to put stuff and no need for surrond sound.
if not then get the 5.1 system it looks really nice.

the systems a lot smaller then it looks
also u can disconnect the speakers and use them only when needed

We have a couple of sets of the Logitech X-230 speakers here. Great set of speakers for the price. Clear sound and rich bass. :D

I know this is slightly off topic, but when I didn't have 5.1 speakers, I sort of faked it.

What I did was, I had the 2 front, but of course no centre, and I had headphones.

So, I plugged the headphones into the rear channel and had that ova my head as usual, and then had the front speakers slightly louder, and then added a slight EAX reverb to the sound to make the two mix better.

Then, I had 4.1 surround sound, but my headphones acted as the rear. Worked rather nice too actually

Back
Top Bottom