This 15 year old kid burns these cops

PCNoob2

Daemon Poster
http://youtube.com/watch?v=l3DnTI_Cj2s&mode=related&search=

They never caught him.

In the scene where they say the kids luck runs out and it shows the BMW "breaking down", it's actually the same footage as when the kid and cop both slam on the breaks to avoid the second spike strip but in slow motion.

If they had caught him they would have showed the car coming to a complete stop and dragging the kid out.

Wow. That BMW M3 can sure fly :eek:

livemc said:
Wow.

Lmao cops we got here in USA. :p

Yeah, our cars can't touch European performance cars.

If it took place in big city, I'm sure they would have had helicopters up following him until his gas ran out but where the chase took place in the vid it looked kind of small and rural.

He was probably hopped up on Need for Speed: Most Wanted or something. :p

Kinda funny how he obviously burns the police but they [police] maintain that they had the advantage etc. I think the kid is an idiot though. Someone could've died, not just a cop, but some innocent driver minding their own business. It ain't some goddamn video game where you can just restart at the push of a button.

alvino said:

Kinda funny how he obviously burns the police but they [police] maintain that they had the advantage etc. I think the kid is an idiot though. Someone could've died, not just a cop, but some innocent driver minding their own business. It ain't some goddamn video game where you can just restart at the push of a button.

True.

But even if it is in a rural area, couldn't the cops have called in air support? I mean, they have radios right? :)

alvino said:

Yeah, it was an incredibly stupid thing to do but that kid did bring the police down a little.

livemc said:
True.

But even if it is in a rural area, couldn't the cops have called in air support? I mean, they have radios right? :)

Depends on the county. Generally rural areas don't have police stations equipped with air support and such. Those are mostly for bigger stations like city ones.

PCNoob said:
Yeah, our cars can't touch European performance cars.

If it took place in big city, I'm sure they would have had helicopters up following him until his gas ran out but where the chase took place in the vid it looked kind of small and rural.
We need good police cars, crown vics just don't cut it! Why can't we get BMW's (or even Lamborghini's like some european PD's have a few of). That would be cool!

troy272 said:
We need good police cars, crown vics just don't cut it! Why can't we get BMW's (or even Lamborghini's like some european PD's have a few of). That would be cool!

Thats 'ol US of A!

Although I did see a Camaro Z28 SS dyed black and white and have the lights on top. :cool:

But I'm not sure if they'll mass produce cars like that.

I'm sure the police department can, if you're willing to pay up the nose in taxes. Be happy most police departments can get good Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptors. They're not bad anyways...at Ford's plants, they reserve the best parts for Police Interceptors and only personnel with the proper security clearance are allowed inside the manufacturing plants for those specific cars. Most departments are lucky that Chevrolet gave them some leftover Camaros when they discontinued them one or two years ago.

Things cost money, and state police rely on state budgets which come through taxpayers wallets. You might think it's cool to have some European performance cars for Police Interceptors, but ask those taxpayers who will be shelling out the money for those cars. Not just those cars either, but the radio and all that extra equipment that goes inside.

Back
Top Bottom