12K GPS Install

i would be looking for some of justice. outside or inside the courts it wouldnt matter

I'll never get anything installed from any stereo place... My mom had a 12 CD changer installed by Best Buy and it worked ok with the CD player, but when going back to the radio it didn't have the reception it used to before...

Wow, The Consumerist has some really good articles. This one just seems like the person had to go through a lot of bull and might not get anything out of it. I tell you, if I were this guy and the courts didn't tell them to pay up, I would destroy the shop the car was taken to.

I read some on that site because I had nothing else to do. I came across one where the only blame is on the consumer...
http://consumerist.com/tag/iphone/?...nts-a-750-deposit-but-i-really-want-an-iphone
She wants an iPhone really bad, but just went though a divorce and has bad credit. She will have to fork over a $750 deposit to AT&T just to get the phone and service, have to pay extra for the phone and service of course... The whole time I read it I'm thinking of how stupid people can be... If you can't afford it and have bad credit, even if you really want it, don't get it... Your life is already messed up, you'll only screw yourself over again by getting it. I don't want a fancy phone of any kind, and definitely not the iPhone. While I can afford it, I have a pay as you go phone because I want to save my money for something worth the cost. I never use my phone enough to warrant getting anything over $40.

wow, I'd be uber pissed.

but then again I'd probably have done the installation myself, and researched a lot into what I was doing to not screw it up.

Back
Top Bottom