Year Long Members

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
We should have somthing set up where every day the server checks who has been on this site for a year, two y ears, and so on. And put it in a big annoucunment. I think this would be great. I know i've been a member for about 7 months now. I'dlike to see that feature within the next 5.

Except 90% of members who signed up a year ago aren't here anymore. There's no use in congratulating them.

Maybe we should set up something that deletes inactive accounts after X amount of time?

that would ruin the forum and davids pockets

also i think its a brilliant idea, Coming up to 2 years im self (im so sad :()

Distortion88 said:
Except 90% of members who signed up a year ago aren't here anymore. There's no use in congratulating them.

Maybe have it like the B-days at the bottom of the page. Lots of ppl done there don't come on anymore but it's nice to see active members b-days.

About deleting old acounts, it's bin brought up many many times and david doesn't want too. Plus if they got deleted it would be like saying your not welcome here anymore.

<EDIT>Just noticed i'm only 3 day's away from a year,lol.

Wait, to save bandwith, why not setting an option in the UserCP that it would enable the year long member day

Back
Top Bottom