Web Design/Reviews/Advertising board

setishock

Wizard of Wires
Web design and reviews should be in a seperate section all by itself. The hosting spam should be all by itself elsewhere.
When some one asks for help or has a site they would like reviewed it gets burried in the hosting spam clutter. I sent janeth a pm but I really don't think she either understood my complaint or it's not high priority enough to get attention.
You know you do have to have a computer to set up and run a forum so it is related. And with all the opinions here a good outside looking in review would prove to be quite helpful to some.
The activity on this board is dieing. You need a nitch/gimmick to attrach some attention. Think about it.

I had a thought about the host spamming going on. Why not set a time limit on how long the post can stay? Say 30 days or maybe 60 tops. Then do a prune of threads that are older than 30 or 60 days.
I know ya'll busy but really how hard could it be to set up an auto prune? If you're not wanting to prune them then make a private trashcan area and move them to that.

Back
Top Bottom