Are We?

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg thats up to david and his team to sort out nothing to do with us ,

to me it just looks like your curious for your own gain to see if david will make you a mod but again thats just my opinion

what happened to arrizx??

sorry if I haven't been alert, but I hope he's alright.

made a "hate cf" site and got banned along with others.
hes just trying to help this place believe it or not.
meh, dont need to think about replacements just yet

Jesus Christ! It wasn't a hate cf site, it was more of a constructive criticism site... :)

made a "hate cf" site and got banned along with others.
hes just trying to help this place believe it or not.
meh, dont need to think about replacements just yet

We need something, and I'm not saying someone to truly keep this place the way it should be. I believe there is a lot of unnecessary tension between members, that really should arise in the first place. We need to respect David's decisions and most importantly respect each other.

at the end of the day we arnt just asking for what we want. we are tying to make cf a better place and get more members, which we need

at the end of the day we arnt just asking for what we want. we are tying to make cf a better place and get more members, which we need

It's not about getting more members. We're here to help who needs help. We're here to talk about computers. Not to gain rep, not to gain members. Members will come based on our actions as real members. We don't need more mebers. That is not our goal.

there wore some pretty bad plots in that forum, one member even susggested a DoS attack

And atleast one kind of attack was attempted.

As of right now, I think we'll be waiting for things to clam down before we replace him. With emotions running high, running and picking a new one now might lead to a wrong choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom