"Unanswered post's" Button?

like a sub section for all the unanswered posts?
that would be cool i suppose, not a biggie though.

lol i suppose it would. it just means extra work for the mods, unless theres a hack to do it automatically (im not sure).

Although it's a good idea, I dought it will catch on as an impliment option..Although david may in the future revamp the Forum layout, we'll see.

Although it's a good idea, I dought it will catch on as an impliment option..Although david may in the future revamp the Forum layout, we'll see.
the forum layout and template does need a re vamp. i hope he he does that soon. its long overdue a change :)

lol...yeah, it would be nice to upgrade the look a bit..I think it would be cool to have maybe an option to choose from 3- different color layouts.

Although you can also do this with-in Your browser, it probably won't happen.

I have seen on several forums a button that takes you to all the Unanswered threads from the week,Could we implement that?:D
I don't think that's available, but there's a daily access to new posts in all of the forums, access Quick Links, in the drop-down you'll find New Posts, I've just clicked it & got 27 results.
One of you said that he was lazy, but this would even suit him, lol,
dance.gif
everytime you log on, one click & voila, you're there!!

I don't think that's available, but there's a daily access to new posts in all of the forums, access Quick Links, in the drop-down you'll find New Posts, I've just clicked it & got 27 results.
One of you said that he was lazy, but this would even suit him, lol,
dance.gif
everytime you log on, one click & voila, you're there!!

Lol, do you know all of the VB mods? Or the VB control panel lol, course it's available if he's seen it somewhere else :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom