[spoiler] tags. This is for help...

Draygoes

Fully Optimized
I was wondering if we have "[spoiler]" tags, or if there is an alternative that we can use. I have tried with a few posts, and nothing has worked. Short of uploading a text file (which would be a pain for everyone involved), I was wondering if there is any way to pull this off?

This isnt as much of a feature request as it sounds, and more of an off hand question as its not even all that important.

Thanks for your time.

There's nothing here built in to signal any kind of spoilers. What on this forum would need that tag anyways?

Highlight for the answer
traditionally anyone wanting to write a spoiler just writes it in the backgound colour. that way anyone who doesn't want to read it doesn't, those who want the story and don't care about the spoiler can highlight the text

Of course feel free to tag the post spoiler as well

Highlight for the answer
traditionally anyone wanting to write a spoiler just writes it in the backgound colour. that way anyone who doesn't want to read it doesn't, those who want the story and don't care about the spoiler can highlight the text

Of course feel free to tag the post spoiler as well

That's an awesome idea

And Root's Idea can be done with COLOR="White" <some text here> /color tags. All you need is to put the [] braces around it.

Back
Top Bottom