Quick Rep Question

Half Evil

Golden Master
I have 178 points.. And im just wondering if at 200 we get a third bar or what?

Im close to the point of really wanting to know, but I know that I wont have the rep for a while, so thus im asking haha.

I remember someone saying you do get a third bar, but im just asking to clarify?

hmm, I guess only time will tell. :D But the 3rd bar would be logical since you get the second one at 100.

Probably if it runs out of room to put the bar there because yours is getting pretty tight to where the message is shown now..

We'll see. I have 170 points and I'm wondering the same, but I think you've answered yourself.

lhuser said:
We'll see. I have 170 points and I'm wondering the same, but I think you've answered yourself.
When you say you have 170 points, is that 170 lines, with a point on each?

im not exactly sure if david wil add another bar, or if there is enough room for one, we'll have to see..:p

Brookfield said:
When you say you have 170 points, is that 170 lines, with a point on each?
No, it's the reputation point. Users who leaves positive rep points is actually adding up. It doesn't mean you have poted 170 good posts, but some were good. Also, not that users leaves 1 point, senior members leaves 2, Guru leaves 3, Mods leaves 5, and admin leaves 10. So, it's not all accurate. And yes, I did recieve couple of bad ones, and one I was tempted to PB.

This is obviously a dumb question, but I've not been here long, so please bear with me.

I didn't realise different people giving you rep gave you more or less rep points, I thought they all were one!

So, if I was to have 3 people give me rep points, how do I know if that is 1 point, or 2 etc.?

Back
Top Bottom