Pics in Sigs?

Ok,I Know this has been brought up man times,But couldnt we just have Xfire and/or userbars allowed in our sigs?

I Mean,they are nothing outrageuos:

Example Xfire Tag:

Neodude112320.png

Example userbar:
2657vr6.png

As long as they are remotely hosted,i dont see whats the matter with them.

I agree.

The Mods are there to make sure we stick to the rules as well.

Hope this can be sorted as it would make CF an even better forum for us.

hmmm. i disagree on that (some people thought custom av's would look messy and would suck, but they dont), but if thats the case then fair enough.

it's not the pictures themselves I have a problem with. It's scrolling down the page trying to separate garbage from the posts. It's clutter and I won't look at it anyway if I can help it.

hmmm. i disagree on that (some people thought custom av's would look messy and would suck, but they dont), but if thats the case then fair enough.
I think this was brought up a short time ago when we where dicussing how to attract new members
i agree i dont think it would look too messy as long as people stuck to using 1 userbar or something like that but then again how may new people etc would stick to the rules iunno i see both sides of this argument i guess
but if admin says no then thats how it goes

everyone here is good with avatars. the rules would rarely get broken. anyone can break the rules at any time for any reason. no forum can be prefect, but i think the userbars would be respected, just like we all respect cf as a whole

Back
Top Bottom