New Theme?

drumthrasher

Fully Optimized
The current theme has been around forever, and it is kind of getting old...why not get a new one?

At least add one or a few so members can choose which one to use. Keep this one as the default.

This has been brought up numerous times and nobody ever comes up with a good reason as to why we need a new theme.

"This theme has been around forever" is not a good enough reason.

I think the idea of implementing multiple themes is a good idea, with a selector box in the user cp, but I don't really understand how forums work and don't know how hard that would be to implement.

I could care less what happens, all I know is that this theme is OK, and it might stay here forever. I don't care, it's an alright theme and it's easy on the eyes unlike some forums.

It's the same old blue stuff, an update would be nice.

It's easy to implement a new theme, just upload the files to the server and it's there.

It wouldn't be hard to implement, unless your making your own theme from scratch. Also, there isn't a really good reason why we shouldn't have a new theme...

I like the idea man. I mean. Blue, blue, blue...It's nice to change once in a while. I personally would use grey and red (if there is such a theme)

It's not exactly hard to implement. And if it IS hard, then it's somthing beyond VB that has caused it...

Back
Top Bottom