New Avatars

Paradox1

Fully Optimized
Alright! David Gave me the Go-Ahead to make some Avatars for CF and said to post them in suggestion for everyone to dis/approve.

I've been going around for about 2 weeks now asking people what they want to see, Trying to squeeze in time between work, life, and school to work on it lol

and without further adu, The Images *and the crowd goes wild* lol jk

Keep In mind, Some aren't done, and Some are still on the way for judging.

01amd.png

02intelinside.png

03ipod.png

04creative.png

05thermaltake.png

21seagateerasebg.gif

22samsungerasebg.gif

23xmserasebg.gif

24oczerasebg.gif

25corsairerasebg.gif

These Were all done by a friend, They're alright But I think we could do better, They're a bit plane.

26sony.png

Thats Different than most the avatars on here

And I like this Windows One
33windows.jpg

Some Linux Distros:
27debian.gif
29gentoo.gif
30mandriva.gif

31nitix.gif
32redhat.gif
34yellowdog.gif
slack.gif

Of all the suggestions Ive gotten I havent created any DFI, ABIT, ASUS, ChainTech (Think we have one though), Gigabyte, Archos, Apply, Gateway, Dell, eMachines, HP, Compaq, Acer, Or Mac avvys.
Theyre on the way

Also! More Suggestions for avatars would be great! Now, Judge these ones and The others will be here shortly to look at. Hope I'm doing a good job so far

Hell yeah! That's what I'm talking about! It's about time that these forums got a little more professional. Oh yeah, I have a suggestion. Make sure you resize the images manually so they don't look all crappy from the forum's automatic resize. Some of them look terrible (like the car ones - perhaps you can redo those?). Image suggestions off the top of my head would be console logos (like PS2, XBOX, XBOX 360, GameCube, maybe some old school ones like Nintendo, et cetera), more varieties of the CPU logos (like Opteron, Pentium M, et cetera), a couple nice Apple logos, and maybe an image of a BSOD. I really like that Sony one, too. That's the one I'd probably choose if it gets approved. Anyway, good luck with the avatar making! (If you need some help, I'd be more than willing.)

the banner ones would look funny when the forum puts them on. Some more would be nice but i'm happy with my dodge viper,lol. i don't think i could change because i'm so used to seeing it,lol.

Yessss, finally!!!!! I want that Athlon 64 one...plain and simple or try to find me a new Nvidia avatar. That nvidia one you have up there looks exactly like the old one.

Back
Top Bottom