Misunderstanding

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarxSoccer

BSOD
That's what happened with the ban, and void account.

Just for future reference, can someone shoot me an email or IM with ban info? I had no idea what had happened..

Wait, your unbanned? Who the hell was dumb enough to do this? You also come back and first thing your signature is doing is making fun of a moderator.

I really dont know, there is no thread in staff about it..As I recall Mr.B said you made a second account, then he went along and gave that account a ban, and said he will be watching you, and now you're back? Thats all I can make of it

Google Guru said:
I don't even remember you being banned...? :confused:
Seriously? He was banned for setting up a phishing site for getting your passwords etc. I cant believe he has been allowed back either. :confused:

No, he was bannned for creating the phishing site, then he appealed to david and he got unbanned. Then he did something, whatever it be, got banned by someone and then got back.

ArrizX said:
No, he was bannned for creating the phishing site, then he appealed to david and he got unbanned. Then he did something, whatever it be, got banned by someone and then got back.

And should get banned again, forever.

Creating and setting up are the same IMO. Either way he should be out of here, thats a direct attack of the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom