images of us open to all?

Kage

Golden Master
Hey, I don't know this.

But is the Members thread with images of us, etc, open to everyone, i.e visitors as well?

If so...I don't really like that...

Yeah, I just loged out, and I can still see the thread..Well, if you put it up on the forum, I guess you shouldnt be complaining, because if someone really wanted to see it, they could just register real fast...Another reason I never put pics of myself on a forum, when/if I were to leave, I wouldnt want it laying around, and some other reasons...I guess its a good idea though, we should get that changed.

I dont particularly like that either. With pics I post, personal ones, such as my face, I will keep on for a week or two, then delete. Such as my prom pics, they will be gone in a few days, once the thread has reached the bottom of the second page.

I dont want to bother to look for all the ones I posted.

Besides, whats it matter if someone sees it? Its not like someone is going to create a fake id card with some picture of someone making a funny face, etc. Worse they could do is draw on it, and then ill ban them :p

So problems solved :D

Yeah but I'm sure there is way of locking the thread to members only.
It'd make us a bit safer afterall, since this is the internet were talking about, and there are alot more guests online at once than you might think.

And those guests, could be those nasty people, those people who should be on the "special" wing in strangeways.

well, the way i see it, if you dont want your picture looked at by people badly enough, then dont post it, but if you really want the other members to see you badly enough, you should take the time to pm it to them or something. just the way i see it.

True again, but why should our photos be allowed to be seen by visitors anyway?

I really think we should just to do this, and when a guest is looking at the forum, they just dont see the thread at all..None of that, you have to be registered to view, because them people might just join, so they can look

Back
Top Bottom