Gaming Sectoin

sniperviper21

Golden Master
OK, soo.... this site is

www.computerforums.org correct?

and its all about networking/questions/answers/computers/setups ect right?

And for the most part we are always getting request in the General Computer Hardware section about will this game play crysis? ect...
so basically if a pc plays crysis ur good to go on every other game basically. So with all this talk about having sweet computers to play awesome games,

Why not just have a section of the General/ dedicated to maybe... lets say..

ONLINE Gaming Amongst CF Members

And just maybe either leave subdivisions for people to post in about per say...

'CS:S' add your screen name and when u play if you want to play with other CF'rs on CS

or even PS3 or XBL. Its endless.

WHY i think this would be a good step in bring our members closer together is because we will get to know one another outside of CF and be able to talk about other things besides x58 mobos or the TRUE or omg l33t hax i got a GTX 295! ect...:rolleyes:

Any questions comments?
Please post if you like my concept of a new section/branch.

Thanks ;)

~Matt M.

PS:
Gamertag : Capt Wuffles

I think that section has great potential. At the moment I wouldn't be able to do much, but Later in the summer I'll be all for gaming.

Wouldn't campaign for or against the news section but i would definitely say don't do sub sections for different game titles. Doing so with new sections often makes them look a little ghost townish.

I would love to see a PC gaming section added. Not for individual games for the reason stated by tom-knox. It would be good to have a place on these forums where users can go and ask questions and share stories about games they have played. I know it's always helpful to me when I hear users share game play experience before I purchase a game.

I like the idea of having a gaming section to see what everyone is playing and to find out what games are good and what games are just crap

Back
Top Bottom