CF is doing OK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brookfield

Golden Master
As a relative newcomer to CF, the upgrading of the forums section has, in my opinion, produced a very smoothly running area.
The last site I belonged to, performed, what their admin described as "a very considerable re-hash of the forums area graphics" etc.
When it happened, I'd been with them for around eighteen months, the following weeks there were quite a few glitches the worst of which was, when you were notified of a reply, it was hit & miss whether you got there to view the latest postings, to be fair, it settled dowm soon after, but at the time of my leaving, it still had a sort of "twitch", when you arrived on site, for quite a few seconds it did one or two jigs before it settled down.
Perhaps this is a sort of warning to CF, you're doing OK David, the growth of your site is progressing steadily but surely. :p Don't be tempted to "run before you can walk", as they say, I'm sure you won't though.

Maurice :cool:

I heartily agree, matt,CF is near perfect, & one of the things that really impress me is the speed with which the notifications are sent out, impressive!

Maurice

Yeah I also agree it is on the up and up.
I have not seen a computer forum which is as friendly and well managed as this one!

keep it up! :D

Kage said:
Yeah I also agree it is on the up and up.
I have not seen a computer forum which is as friendly and well managed as this one!

keep it up! :D
Yet again, I strongly agree.

Maurice
thumbs.gif
coolgleam.gif

excllent place this is, if the forums closed down i wouldn't know what to do!!! :eek:

90% of my internet time would need to be filled, too much of a big task for me :(

technoman said:
excellent place this is, if the forums closed down i wouldn't know what to do!!! :eek:

90% of my internet time would need to be filled, too much of a big task for me :(
Technoman it's the same with me, but for a different reason, I'm getting on a bit, [see my profile] & you're quite young, but I too would miss the CF forums a great deal.
Can I ask, whereabouts in England do you live? I live on the Isle of Wight, but was born in Portsmouth.
Use a PM if you like, to tell me, or do it here.

Nice to meet you
bye.gif

Maurice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom