Cannot Post on Social Media Page

Myron1

Baseband Member
I am still blocked from posting on the page where one discusses Social Media, such as You Tube. A message appears that "You do not have permission to access this Page". Where can I post about You Tube, Facebook, etc.?

Don't think so. Able to post in other areas. Where can I discuss my problems with You Tube?

Make a thread in the software section for issues with youtube. Until you reach a certain number of posts (I think it is 10) embedding videos is not allowed.

You can either give us the URL to the video in question (the thread will need to then be approved by a moderator which won't be an issue) or just describe your issue.

My issue is not about embedding on You Tube (is that posting?) but simply the You Tube version on cellular devices vs. full site. It seems my favorite videos chosen on my PC are not my Favorites on the mobile version. Strange? Now, I must choose my 600 favorites for my iPhone all-over again. I also don't recall ads appearing before every video as they do now. Is this a new profit scheme? Finally, why certain videos are letter-boxed while others are full-screen is baffling.

Back
Top Bottom