Bypass the error when posting

X1337

Fully Optimized
I just posted somthing, and you know when you click on submit thread and it stays there and than it shows the error screen after 5 seconds. Well wait 3 seconds when you click on submit thread, click go back and my thread was there :confused:

Just because you don't see teh confirmation screen, doesn't mean that the message hasn't gone through to the server, so yeah, sometimes even if you click it, wait a couple seconds or even one second and hit stop, then refresh, the message appears.

But your better of waiting for the confirmation. :p

Once you click that submit thread/post quick reply button, it gets sent to the server, so there is really no turning back once it has gone!

joxley1990 said:
Once you click that submit thread/post quick reply button, it gets sent to the server, so there is really no turning back once it has gone!
Yep, thats what I was trying to say :p

I see what you mean now, i just got:
CF Sever said:
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 20 seconds exceeded in c:\program files\apache group\apache\htdocs\computerforums\includes\db_mysql.php on line 212

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 20 seconds exceeded in c:\program files\apache group\apache\htdocs\computerforums\includes\functions.php on line 490

Looks like you need to change the execution time for longer posts.

dodmasta said:
I see what you mean now, i just got:

Looks like you need to change the execution time for longer posts.
If he ups the execution time, it could cause the server to crash; too many executions at one time, and queries lasting longer than "x" seconds, hurts the SQL... :(

Back
Top Bottom