Awesome Deals Sticky

mini_2003

Daemon Poster
Maybe we can have a sticky in the social lounge where members could post crazy deals on computer products, hardware ... that they come upon daily
just a thought:)

It might get out of hand though with the people posting about free ipods and ect. I think we should just say you found and crazy deal and post a link.

how about we pm the deals to the mods, and then they post them on a sticky thred somewhere. that way, the spammers won't be able to get the posts on and well still have a section to look at if we wanna buy something good but cant find the ideal price

David Lindon said:
Sounds cool, maybe in the for sale forum?
At another forum I go to, they have hidden lounges. So that when you have 20 posts you get access to one of the lounges, and so on as your post count gets higher. Perhaps you could work something like that here. :p

It will not stop the hit and run spammers though... :(

yeah but if the members pm the mods with the deals, then the spammers will probably not want to do that because they would be disabled and their spam wouldn't be posted, and then the mod(s) would choose which ones to post and post maybe 20 or 30 of the best deals in a sticky post in the for sale forum

Wombat said:

At another forum I go to, they have hidden lounges. So that when you have 20 posts you get access to one of the lounges, and so on as your post count gets higher. Perhaps you could work something like that here. :p

It will not stop the hit and run spammers though... :(

Maybe setup a password protected forum.

Back
Top Bottom