Auto post, no pre-message..

joxley1990

Golden Master
Sorry about the rather daft title, did not know what to put, took me ten minutes to think of that..

You know when we post, and and get that confirmation message saying "
Thank you for posting! You will now be taken to your post. If the administrator has selected to moderate all posts in this forum, you will be taken back to the forum and your post will be displayed presently. If you opted to post a poll, you will now be allowed to do so."

Well, I have been on other forums, that run VB, and they dont use that message, it just like posts straight away, while you are watching, the post gets added to the bottom of the thread, and you don't get any confirmation message. I know I much prefer this, don't know about other people, but this is something I would very much like to see..

What are other people's thought's on this?

It would be much simplier to do, and I assume less screw up with dupe threads and posts. Because you know straight away it either happens or doesnt. There is no middle section to get confused over.

You know what I mean... right?

well I guess it's useless to have it. But then again it really doesn't bother me at all. So I don't really care if it's there or not. :p

I got a question related to VB, I am a member to another website that runs VB and it doesn't keep me logged in. I always click the "Remember Me" box but it still forgets me. What am I doing wrong?

Could be your cookies, or the URL. Ensure you're using the same URL, mainly the WWW.

So why does it even say "Remember Me"? Plus why don't the owners of the website run a more up to date version?

Back
Top Bottom