Adding a catogry

Frimon86

In Runtime
I think we should add a new colum in the "Webhosting" catagory. I think we should add something about "Game Servers" because I have noticed a majority of the members on here play's games.

Vote casted.

Well, a lot of people play them but don't necessarily host them, and if you need help with hosting theres already a hosting section

Alot of the time when we host servers, we post it in the social lounge! Nice idea though, but it's a no from me.. +1 for the idea.

I know, I just want to see some offers on em cause Im ah' lookin. I just think it would be sweet to add one, seeing as we got all of the other hosting things.

Cause their two different things.. I think.. Right?!?!?!?!? For example, putting email hosting in resellers section hahahaha. I duno.. Just an IDEA tho :)

Well as far as I know dedicated hosting means that you rent the whole server to one dude/company/whatever, and give them pretty much unlimited control of the server. And as far as I know, most (if not all) game servers are hosted this way.

So dedicated hosting is a really wide subject.

Dyamito said:
Why gaming servers? Why not gaming?
Because Im talking about a whole nother thing than you are, Im talking about like game servers where people can play on and not in general of "gaming" so companies can sell their services, because hell I wanna see some sweet game server specials lol.

Back
Top Bottom