What language should i use?

Mowgli

Solid State Member
i want to start makeing a small game or such for my mobile, what should i use for this?? and also, i asume its java, Where can i learn java?? i dont understand what program i use or anything

It depends on what make your phone is. Some phones use special libraries that you'll need to download (or sometimes pay for).

Most phones will run Java programs, but you may need to include special libraries.

Search Google for Java tutorials to get an idea for the language. Buying a beginners Java textbook may be a good idea too.

Less Than Words Can Say

Nice! that seems a good idea .This is a remake of my thread. We may have many reasons to not quit Runescape. What is your reason to not quit and continue playing? It could be that you would like to accomplish goals in Runescape. It may be that you would like to continue to talk to your friends. Maybe it is because Runescape is a never ending game. Please post your reason for you not to quit Runescape. You may have the same reason as another player so you could repeat what the other player said. You will get chance to win fantastic cash prizes completely free by playing free game online, (maplestory,runescape etc.)and win the scores. You will get some entries to enter the lucky draw based on how many scores you have made. If you lucky enough, you can get some rewards, such as cash or gifts. So I think everyone can enjoy everyday life, and I would like to make friends with eeryone of you guys.

My guess is you haven't done much programming before. I would sugguest you start out with something a little bit more simple, like a top-down language such as Basic to understand exactly how programming works a little better before you dive into java.

but if you just want to develop in Java real bad... download the JDK and Netbeans.

Back
Top Bottom