what kind of programming is this?

Do you mean "programming" or "technology"?

The programming can be in any language at all, but assuming it's all very 3D looking (hard to tell with a 2D video!) then these sorts of things usually use holographic laser projection, mapped to very precise surfaces on whatever they're projecting on (in this case, the house.)

Do you mean "programming" or "technology"?

The programming can be in any language at all, but assuming it's all very 3D looking (hard to tell with a 2D video!) then these sorts of things usually use holographic laser projection, mapped to very precise surfaces on whatever they're projecting on (in this case, the house.)

It's all "very" 3D, because it is real... xD It's a house in Netherlands, I read the comments under the video. Maybe he used some kind of program to set timings to all the motors, lights, sounds. I have no idea what kind of pragram could do that though, maybe he just made a circuit or a set of them, that trigger all the motors, etc.

It's all "very" 3D, because it is real... xD It's a house in Netherlands, I read the comments under the video. Maybe he used some kind of program to set timings to all the motors, lights, sounds. I have no idea what kind of pragram could do that though, maybe he just made a circuit or a set of them, that trigger all the motors, etc.

Sure, but the type of programming used to do that is pretty much irrelevant - it could be in any language quite honestly, the clever bit there is the technology behind *making* it look 3D (which I still suspect is holographic laser projection.)

If you've got that projector and just need to talk to it over a serial connection, then you can use whatever language you like to push the relevant data across :)

Back
Top Bottom