I need help from the computerforum members!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ej48

Beta member
Please help me complete my dissertation project by filling in this quick questionnaire about your views and participation of sharing knowledge on the computerforum! After completion you can choose to enter a prize draw for £25! All participation is anonymous and data will be entirely confidential according to the University of Sussex regulations. Follow the link to participate (LINK REMOVED) Thank you for taking the time to read this, it is highly appreciated, Elin

Must admit I'm in two minds about this. Firstly, it's not programming so definitely shouldn't be in this section. Secondly, it'd be nicer if you explained a bit about where you came from and why you're doing what you're doing; if you expect people to help you it shouldn't be much to ask!

In fairness though, being at university myself I know the importance of some of these questionnaires to dissertations and final year projects, so I've chosen to help you out. However, that's because you caught me in a nice mood - especially since you've never been on this site before, a bit more explanation and willingness to stick around for a bit wouldn't have gone amiss!

I understand where you are coming from and will take what you have said onboard and will definately take this into account in my further research. I thank you for filling in the questionnaire!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom