*Upto 896 MB ATI Radeon
Xpress 1250 HyperMemory

*2 GB DDR2

*160 GB HDD

*DVD-Super Multi DL

*802.11b/g WLAN

*Windows Vista Home Premium
==========================================================

This laptop has lasted me about 1 1/2 years, and it ran well, I played a few games on it, LastChaose played at a smooth 20 FPS, I was suprised that this thing could play it. Its fast, Perfect for surfing the web, and i have Almost no cons about it, although it can not run some thing (but thats just vista) and it freezes on "Half Life". I got it and expected so little for it, takes
.5 seconds to open the web browser (Flock) and the second i click search it there, my internet conection is 100 MBAS and dl speed is 1400 KBAS, Upload is 300 KBAS, if your looking for a reliable, non gamer laptop, this would be the erfect one, heres a list of me Pros and cons

Pros:
-Screen is PERFECT, and with the build in webcam its sort of fun to stare at =)
-Handy scroll button in between the buttons lets you go up down left and right
-This is in most laptops but... you tap the mouse pad and it clicks, get in way sometimes.
-Its SPEED. This puppy is more like a kitty, fast and feirce. all i gotta say
-Its AMD, I prefer AMD over intel because it just feels right... iono why
-It has arrow keys, youll be suprised how much i love these things..., there not on a LOT of laptops
-good for a plainol take to work/have fun on/show yout family funny stuff laptop, its multi purpose, but not ment for hardcore gaming

-------
Cons-
-The mouse pad get anoying when you tap it, i know i put it as a Pro, but its also anoying sometimes.
-The keyboard, its in a weird almost U shape, just a slight curve though. Took my about a week to ajust.

I hope you found all this stuff usefull, now for the copy right stuff (just ignor)

I Do not own/help/want/need any of these corperations.

Flock: Copyright © Flock, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Found at: Flock.com
Half Life:© 2008 Valve Corporation. All rights reserved.
Found at: half-life2.com
LostChaose: Copyright © 2007 Aeria Games & Entertainment, Inc.
Found at: http://lastchaos.aeriagames.com/

Back
Top Bottom