Wireless Adapter Problems

steven11720

Beta member
I have a N300 Wireless USB adapter for my computer. It works fine 75% of the time. but the other 25% it causes annoyance.

Sometimes when I go to a website it'll just tell me that the web page can not be found. So I must then refresh the page a couple time until it finally works. Sometimes I have to wait around 5 or so minutes until it finally works.

Also youtube videos don't load constantly. Usually I'll click a video and it works fine but other times I'll click a video and it'll start to buffer and then it'll say 'error this video cannot be played'.

As you can see this can cause a bit of frustration. I just don't understand how this adapter does this because my motum/router is only like 40 ft away from the wireless usb.

Any ideas on how to fix this without buying a new adapter or switching to wired?

Hi steven11720 :)

Within that 40ft is there walls, floors, other electrical items ?, if your Wireless Adapter is the movable type try relocating it.

Hi.
select "view wireless network" and change Advance setting
Configure it and run through the options and change the channel setting in any of the mode automatic, roaming or the broadcasting channel showing by the router.
this method make your access easy and improve the signal.

Back
Top Bottom