wired lan and wireless lan

Bozorg

Baseband Member
Ok my question has to do pretty much with gaming servers. Is it possible for someone using a laptop to create a game server with there wireless connected and there wired lan connected and for the game to show up on both the wireless network and wired network.

I tried with just those things but it doesn't work. Do I have to bridge the connection or anything?

these might help you Wired 7.09: Just Say Nokia
With its wireless LAN products, Nokia took on a whole new army of ... GPRS will also allow devices to stay connected to the network all the time, ...
www.wired.com/wired/archive/7.09/nokia_pr.html - 68k - Cached - Similar pages

Wired 11.12: WIRED TOOLS 2K3
And I want to extend my wireless network with the Airport Extreme base station." ... There are 23 million Game Boy Advance units out there, and Majesco is ...
www.wired.com/wired/archive/11.12/tools_pr.html - 133k - Cached - Similar pages

Networks: Ethernet and wireless computer networking – Page 1 of 3
The networking components required for a wired and a wireless network ... It's possible to set up DNS and DHCP servers. With a very large network, ...
www.pcbuyerbeware.co.uk/Networking.htm - 121k - Cached - Similar pages

Wireless Home Local Area Network (LAN)
It's a game machine that I might want to connect to my LAN. There are not many wireless solutions for this device, but here are two choices. Both would use ...
www.faughnan.com/wirelesshome.html - 59k - Cached - Similar pages

Smart Computing Article - Build A Wireless Network
Setting up a wireless network involves the same essential steps no matter ... Both Wi-Fi and 802.11g game adapters exist, but 54Mbps speeds will be wasted ...
www.smartcomputing.com/editorial/article.asp?article=articles/archive/r0805/37r05/37r05.asp&guid= - 40k - Cached - Similar pages

» Networking | George Ou | TechRepublic.com
Chris runs a massive Wireless LAN network on the Utah campus comprised of 1200 Access ... What he failed to understand is that wired Ethernet can achieve a ...
blogs.techrepublic.com.com/Ou/index.php?cat=4 - 110k - Cached - Similar pages

The NEW Complete Network Adapter Guide. (In Progress ...
Wired Router: Take an Ethernet cable and run it from the NETWORK slot on the ... The next thing you need is a Wireless Game Adapter or Wireless Bridge. ...
boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=psx2&message.id=1306325 - 166k - Cached - Similar pages

Cross-platform Wireless Networking
In this tool, there is a checkbox under the "Wireless LAN Settings" tab that allows ... The 3Com AP does not show up as an Airport Wireless Network at the ...
www.macwindows.com/airportpc.html - 159k - Cached - Similar pages

ADSLguide: BT Voyager 2000 Wireless ADSL Router Review
The wireless network name (SSID) is actually based around the BSSID value on ... in game pings of 32-35ms were not uncommon playing on the ADSLGuide servers ...
www.adslguide.org.uk/hardware/reviews/2003/q3/bt-2000.asp - 54k - Cached - Similar pages

InformationWeek | Wireless Security | Langa Letter: Wireless ...
... also connected to a conventional LAN or to the Internet, or both: This lets ... But unless the wireless network is set up properly, this also can create ...
www.informationweek.com/story/IWK20021031S0004 - 112k - Cached - Similar pages

please reply to this post and tell us if this helped you. thank you

Hackslayer

Back
Top Bottom