Remote Desktop Help

Green Giant

Beta member
I have 2 computers (one PC one laptop) both are running Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
I know that they dont come with remote desktop or anything, but are there any programs that I can get that will do the same thing as remote desktop?

thanks in advance

I have 2 computers (one PC one laptop) both are running Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
I know that they dont come with remote desktop or anything, but are there any programs that I can get that will do the same thing as remote desktop?

thanks in advance

RealVNC might come close.

As for me,i prefer use ActyMac DutyWatch Remote. It's prog for remote computer monitoring from iPhone.

RealVNC can be buggy though, UltraVNC has been far more reliable in my travels, plus there are far more options for it being free.

TeamViewer is awesome. I use this at a help desk at the university I work at managing different staff computers and it works wonderful.. Now the one thing you will have to remember is to have a different port listen for each computer or else it won't work.

Even though this thread was started in March I feel the need to reply to thompatry.

TeamViewer is ok as long as you can get the other person to give you the access code. With logmein, as long as the other computer is on, you can access it. They can control the mouse or you can. You can see what they are doing and they can see what you do. I like it 100x better than TeamViewer.

Back
Top Bottom