Remote access xbox 360 through remotely accessing PC

Happy

Beta member
So I am wanting to remotely access my xbox 360

Here is what i have done so far:
I am able to remotely access my home computer from another computer. I have a cable receiver card on my computer and i have my xbox 360s visual out put, a/c, hooked up to it. I can view what i am playing on my console in my computers media player, i am running win7 on both PCs. Through remote accessing my home computer i can just go to the media player on the remote computer and as long as my xbox 360 is on i can view what is playing on the console just fine. The problem I am having is getting a control system going. What i what is to have hook up an xbox 360 controller up to non remote assessable computer and have the information sent to my home computer then to the console. I have tyred hooking up a usb cable from the computer to the 360 all that results in is in the xbox 360 crashing. So my question is how can i get my xbox 360 controls inputs into the computer back out and into the 360?
Another thought is if can do this i can have my friend, hows xbox 360 broke, access my home computer at the same time and we could both play on the same console on different monitors and zoom in on the screen and eliminate the split screen thogh the resolution would be the same.

Your Help is Much Appreciated
Thanks

I have no idea, but I just don't think this kind of think will work.

The computer/XBox is not designed for this and therefore the hardware and software simply do not support this.

Back
Top Bottom