How can Hack into my girl friend account on facebook?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RootsMan

Solid State Member
please help because i think my gal is cheating on me so i want to check out her inbox from face book minus changing anything like her password? thanx

wouldn't it just be easier to say 'hey babe, you keeping anything from me?' - rather than getting yourself knee-deep in $hit if she finds out you're trying to break into her facebook, doing something that is essentially illegal?.

If you can't talk about it like two adults, then you shouldn't really be together IMHO.

hehehehehehehehe.... anyway thanx but i know that.... i jus want to if possible can prove myself!!!

Talking about hacking anything on CF.org tends to get to people, since alot of users here work in Security, and most of us (well, all of us) have been recently negatively-effected by hackers. Especially the mods, who lost all their rep xD

Ask her nicely what her password is.

or just leave her, it's not like you trust her anyway!

I suppose in a way, knowing eachother's passwords is a form of trust xP

I'd give my passwords to my GF, but if i did that, every time i left her alone with my PC, Non-stop Nyan cat would be playing. she just loves to annoy me sometimes xD

You always make me laugh root xD

If you don't trust her, then obviously you shouldn't be with her.

Either talk to her directly if there's something bothering you, otherwise...as Root said above, leave her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom