BIG annoying problem... Help please.

popoman9999

Beta member
When I want to turn on my firewall while not connected to the internet it turns on fine, but when I connect to the internet while it's dialing, the connection icon refreshes itself and resets it's firewall status to no firewall...

Whats it this? Any suggestions how to turn it on?

Thanks.

If Yours Using The Windows Firewall I Suggest That You Get Something Different. Windows firewall protects you ok but if your having problems with it i would get a different one. Zone Alarm Had a free one not sure if they still do but it was good. Im Guessing your on dialup u really do not need that much protection seeing that ur ip address changes everytime u disconnect..

^_^ Thats My 2 Cents

buckweat420 said:
If Yours Using The Windows Firewall I Suggest That You Get Something Different. Windows firewall protects you ok but if your having problems with it i would get a different one. Zone Alarm Had a free one not sure if they still do but it was good. Im Guessing your on dialup u really do not need that much protection seeing that ur ip address changes everytime u disconnect..

^_^ Thats My 2 Cents

Thanks for the 2 helpful cents, I will look into it and try to find a good Firewall to use...

BTW, you're seem to be smarter than buckwheat ;) ;) ;)

popoman9999 said:
Thanks for the 2 helpful cents, I will look into it and try to find a good Firewall to use...

BTW, you're seem to be smarter than buckwheat ;) ;) ;)

No Problem...Who Is Buckwheat?

buckweat420 said:
No Problem...Who Is Buckwheat?

LOL, Buckwheat is your nickname isn't it? You just forgot to type the "H" in it, or something, because as far as I know there has to be an "H" in there, LOL...

Back
Top Bottom