All my uploads keep failing

Jamster101

Beta member
Hi,

I'm a music producer and have been uploading music successfully onto different websites for years .But for the last month any time I try and upload a music files it always fails .

At first I thought it may be a site issue ,then a browser issue .Though now I've tried 3 different music sites and 3 different browsers to upload music onto the sites. I just don't know what the problem can be .

The 3 music sites I've tried to upload music too are
Jamendo - The #1 platform for free music. Free music downloads for private use - Royalty free music licenses for commercial purposes. More than 55,000 albums by independent artists.
SoundCloud - Share Your Sounds
Make money with your music • restorm.com

The 3 browsers I've used are Firefox,chrome and explorer .

Could their be some technical issue with a setting on my computer that I am unaware of of could it be a problem with the I.S.P I use ?

What sort of connection do you have? Do you use Wi-Fi? Are you sharing your connection with anyone else? Did you receive any error message?

It's ADSL .I use a password protected wifi on my laptop coming from a router. Know one shares my connection .
The only error messages I receive are from the websites that I try to upload music files too "upload failed" .
What I have noticed is the upload starts rather slow 20kbps +/-, then it seems to gradually slow down until it stops .

Thanks for the help guys .When I don't use Wi-Fi all my uploads work without problems . Though why Wi-Fi is preventing me uploading large files I don't know ?.

Wi-Fi technology itself does not prevent you from uploading large files, but Wi-Fi is a tricky thing. Sometimes you can be at the other side of the house, different floor and through many doors and corners, and it is still working great. Sometimes you can be just right around the corner and the signal is crap. If you move to a spot with better signal, this should be fixed.

Back
Top Bottom