Whatsup, Tenza here

Tenza

Beta member
Whatsup folks, I go by the name of Tenza, on different forums as well.

Anyhow, I joined this site basically because I just graduated highschool (I think that's what it's called in English) and I will start a Graphic Design study/course/college in about 4 months and for that I am required to have a Macbook and want to know what software comes in handy and I would like to know the tips and tricks of Mavericks and what not (I've been a Windows user all my life).
Also I want to build a gaming PC since I stopped with the console gaming and like to have some help with that e.g. recommended builds, what to get for my budget and so forth.

Well that's about it, hope to stick here for a while ;)

Well I'm guessing they require you to have OSX that comes with a mark book and not the MacBook it self right ? If so (I'm not too informed about this ) just buy a normal laptop and put the OSX operating system

Well I'm guessing they require you to have OSX that comes with a mark book and not the MacBook it self right ? If so (I'm not too informed about this ) just buy a normal laptop and put the OSX operating system

Nah dude, they specifically said for this Graphic Design a macbook is needed, it's stupid but yeahhh

Hello Tenza, and a big Welcome to CF. It's always nice to have new members join our little community here. Welcome aboard. :cool:

Whatsup folks, I go by the name of Tenza, on different forums as well.

Anyhow, I joined this site basically because I just graduated highschool (I think that's what it's called in English) and I will start a Graphic Design study/course/college in about 4 months and for that I am required to have a Macbook and want to know what software comes in handy and I would like to know the tips and tricks of Mavericks and what not (I've been a Windows user all my life).
Also I want to build a gaming PC since I stopped with the console gaming and like to have some help with that e.g. recommended builds, what to get for my budget and so forth.

Well that's about it, hope to stick here for a while ;)

First off, welcome! I'm actually back to the forum from quite a long stint being away. Congrats on heading for higher education. I loved my graphic design minor! Since you posted in the social side of the forum, I'd like to ask you to create a new thread for each of your topics you mentioned above so that they will get the most traffic and will be in the correct area of the forum.

You'll probably want to create your gaming PC topic in the Hardware section, and your Mac OS/software questions can be best addressed in the Software and Operating Systems section.

This is--for the most part--not possible. That's called a "hackintosh" and not only is it not legal, in most cases it will not work. Mac software is designed to only run on certain hardware. You cannot just go buy any computer and install a Mac OS on it. However, with most newer Macs (after the PowerPC chips went away), you can load Windows onto them.

Nah dude, they specifically said for this Graphic Design a macbook is needed, it's stupid but yeahhh

Yeah, unfortunately for your wallet, most graphic design programs are that way. I was fortunate enough to be able to use my custom desktop PC for my graphic design program!

Sorry where are my manners, welcome to the fourm and sorry for suggesting that I should have done a little research for you firs :) gold luck

;)

Welcome aboard :D

PC rules. I can't stand the lack of customize-ability (if there is such a word) on consoles.

Back
Top Bottom