New chick in town!

MommaFushigi

Beta member
Hey guys -- I'm new here. I've visited from time to time but never signed up, so here I am!

As far as info about me, my name is Caitlin -- I'm a web designer (why I've stopped by a few times here and there), but I mostly upkeep my gaming community's (Soldiers of Desolation) website and my mom blog (Southern SAHM). I offer ultra-cheapo web and graphic design help for people that I know. That's about it, haha.

Nice to meet you guys :)

Soldiers of Desolation
Having to sign up to see content is considered hiding content by Google and other search engines. That works against you in the search game. Need to consider opening up some parts of the site so we can see if it's worth signing up.

Soldiers of Desolation
Having to sign up to see content is considered hiding content by Google and other search engines. That works against you in the search game. Need to consider opening up some parts of the site so we can see if it's worth signing up.
Been there, done that. We aren't openly accepting members, anyway. We only accept applications of those with a referral from a current member.

The pages that are hidden are for members only for a reason. We care about protecting our members' privacy -- their information and our inner-workings are the only things hidden. There's no need for those that are not a member to see our ranking systems, member awards, merch, or memberships. We have our CoC (even though people copy and paste it for themselves) and an About Us page for those interested (those who have a referral, I mean).

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

@Celegorm & Darkseeker

Thank you :)

Back
Top Bottom