Latest FireFox and WOT problems!!

donetao

Banned
Hi! I'm new to your forum, but not new to help forums. I tried to create this thread in the browser section, but I was not permitted.
I have discovered that the latest Firefox (39)version will not work with WOT on some programs g- mail and Facebook are two that I found that will not open.
If you disable WOT or refresh Firefox every thing will work. Refreshing FireFox uninstalls the WOT Ad-on, or you can simply disable WOT.
Please comment or move this to appropriate section!
Thank you!!
Sorry if this has already been posted!!:)
PS Will introduce myself latter. I wanted to get this posted as Firefox just recently up dated to version 39!

It's that idiotic Web Of Trust. It tells you what sites you can look at and what you shouldn't. If you get on their bad side you'll play hell getting them to remove you. Even after you prove the problem has been resolved.
It's crap...

It's that idiotic Web Of Trust. It tells you what sites you can look at and what you shouldn't. If you get on their bad side you'll play hell getting them to remove you. Even after you prove the problem has been resolved.
It's crap...
Hi! Yes it's Web Of Trust. Firefox just up dated to version 39.
I discovered today that I couldn't open my g-mail or my Facebook with the WOT ad-0n enabled. After I refreshed Firefox;which deleted WOT ad-on, I was able to open g-mail and Facebook. I thought I would post what I discovered here on the forum.
I hope this helps someone!! I have not seen any thing about all this on the interment. I'm sure there will be some thing soon!!

Back
Top Bottom