Hi There - anyone know about all-spy.com?

Mizzu

Beta member
I'm new here. I'm ok with technology but it's been a while and technology evolves so fast when you aren't using it regularly.

I'm trying to spy on my own computer because I believe someone is using my computer (by someone, I mean my not very trusting cousin).

I'm trying to download a spyware that is controlled by me. I looked at all-spy.com, does anyone know if this is a safe company or not? I am worried that the company is not just selling a program but also a way to steal their client/victims information.

I tried to install and norton blocked it - this makes sense since the program is spyware in nature. Just gotta make sure my information is safe and I can track who has been on my computer.

If it's not safe, any recommendation?

Best,
Mizzu

Well you could use a keylogger to monitor his keystrokes or you could download a program call team viewer (if you have another pc) you can conrole your pc from another pc. That's all I got

Sent from my iPad using Computer Forums

Tman I was thinking the very same thing. After all that is what I did when I suspected someone was using my PC when I wasn't home. Worked a treat.

Mossiac

Back
Top Bottom