Hi Im Andrew...

HCC

Beta member

My name is Andrew Smith, I'm 24 years old and live in Millsboro, Delaware. I started a forum yesterday to help people who are having issues with their computer and need advice. I am the owner of High Class Computers. At HCC I repair computers and build websites from my home.
I enjoy working on computers and helping people who have no idea how to use them. In 2013 when I started HCC after being honorably discharged from the Marine Corps, I built a $3,000 computers from all new parts. It was amazing. It had 32GB of RAM, an ASUS Maximus V Extreme motherboard, an EVGA GTX 770 super clocked graphics card, an i7 3770k CPU, an EVGA GS 1000 watt power supply, a 6TB hard drive & a 250GB ssd on which Windows 8 was installed. All of this was inside of a Cooler Master Storm Trooper case.
I urge you to google some of these parts! This computer was amazing, but I had to sell it because times got tough. It made me cry to see her go but I cant wait to build another one. I kept the case and the ssd which I'm using in my laptop currently.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello and Welcome aboard Andrew, its always nice to have new members join us here at CF....:cool:

Back
Top Bottom