Hi, ComputerForums!

Lotta Lumina

Baseband Member
Hi there!

I'm Lotta, a blogger, another community admin, and a technology enthusiast from the UK. I'm fifteen years old (sixteen in just over two months) and love to use Windows and MacOS, sometimes also Xubuntu as a dual-boot. I'm also a fan of retro video games.

I found ComputerForums.org through a simple Google search for 'Computer Forums' and it was the at the top.

I hope to contribute a lot to this community over my time here, looks nice and simple without all the clutter of modern forum software.

Have fun~

Lotta

Hello Lotta , and welcome to CF....As Wallaby dan said we are laid back here and have fun.

I too love retro gaming, especially on the Super Nes.

Also I have to tell you it's really nice seeing new faces here on the forum.

Have fun posting....:cool:

@~mr mixx~: SNES was the first console I grew up with, and thanks! And yes, I can tell it's laid back and friendly here, despite only being here less than 24 hours, I feel welcomed and happy being part of this place.

That's awesome Lotta, also I have to tell you a funny but true story here.

I also found this forum the same way you did. I was searching for a computer forum to join, and in the Google search I put in "Computer forums" and shure enough this site was at the top of the list.

So I checked it out, and 13 years later ....here I am. :D

Hi there!

I'm Lotta, a blogger, another community admin, and a technology enthusiast from the UK. I'm fifteen years old (sixteen in just over two months) and love to use Windows and MacOS, sometimes also Xubuntu as a dual-boot. I'm also a fan of retro video games.

I found ComputerForums.org through a simple Google search for 'Computer Forums' and it was the at the top.

I hope to contribute a lot to this community over my time here, looks nice and simple without all the clutter of modern forum software.

Have fun~

Lotta

You can run but you can't hide. Yes, I am here as well.

The plan is/was that Techist and ComputerForums are/were to merge into a single site. No one has heard anything on that front in quite a while, so...

Back
Top Bottom