Hey

digitalghost

Solid State Member
Hey everyone!

If you like, just call me Ghost. I just graduated from a local community college with an Associates in Applied Science in Networking Technology and Security Administration.

I've spent the last two years in a Cisco lab environment with Catalyst 2600 series switches and 1800 Series Integrated Service Routers. I sit for my CCNA R&S on May 24th with my CCNA-Security soon to follow. I have a sit down opportunity discussion with Cisco Systems in RTP North Carolina on Monday.

I've been gaming since I was 5 and been building custom PC's since I was 14 so I've spent half my life in this scene.

I am more than willing to help anyone be ye great or small in the force. Just let me know.

Have a great one! :cool:

Welcome. Always nice to see new members who will be able to provide the knowledge that I'm sure you have.

Hey everyone!

If you like, just call me Ghost. I just graduated from a local community college with an Associates in Applied Science in Networking Technology and Security Administration.

I've spent the last two years in a Cisco lab environment with Catalyst 2600 series switches and 1800 Series Integrated Service Routers. I sit for my CCNA R&S on May 24th with my CCNA-Security soon to follow. I have a sit down opportunity discussion with Cisco Systems in RTP North Carolina on Monday.

I've been gaming since I was 5 and been building custom PC's since I was 14 so I've spent half my life in this scene.

I am more than willing to help anyone be ye great or small in the force. Just let me know.

Have a great one! :cool:
Welcome to the forum!! :)

Back
Top Bottom